The 2013 Annual Evaluation Review includes:
- assessment of the performance of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development's (EBRD's) mature operations based on a mix of in-depth evaluations by the Evaluation Department (EvD) and validated self-evaluations;
- the main findings from evaluation studies completed in 2013 as EvD's principal contribution to learning;
- a more in-depth study of the evaluability of 2013 project proposals for clarity on expected results and risks;
- a quality check of self-evaluation and transition impact monitoring systems in the EBRD
- a review of EvD's activities and performance during 2013 to highlight achievements and challenges.
Management comments are also available.